Titanium PSU30 Features & Benefits
- Watertight asphalt to asphalt lap system
- Patented SURE-FOOT® slip resistant nodular walking surface and an advanced resin technology that provide superior steep slope walkability
- Lifetime Limited Warranty
- PSU30 is an approved Polyfoam underlayment for use with Polyset® foam systems
- Up to 6 months UV exposure rating
- Meets and exceeds ASTM D1970
- ICC ES Approved
- Class A Fire ASTM E108
- CAN/CSA A220.1
- Meets Class 4 Hail Rating
- Florida Building Code Approved
- Texas Department of Insurance
- All temperature performance -40°F to 240°F
- Synthetic construction inert to mold growth
- Cool gray surface, doesn’t expand or contract
More reasons to choose Titanium PSU30
Titanium® PSU30 is the only modified rubberized asphalt Peel & Stick underlayment with a patented slip resistant Sure-Foot® nodular walking surface technology that allows for easier steep slope walkability, even in wet or dusty conditions. PSU30 also features a crinkled silicon treated poly split release liner making removal quicker and easier than single sheet competitors.
PSU30 is specifically designed for waterproofing protection on 2:12 or greater sloped roof applications subject to the effects of ice damming and wind driven rain. Its rubberized asphalt adhesive offers a unique combination of both high temperature (240°F / 115°C) flow resistance, and low temperature (40°F / 4.4°C) deck adhesion. In addition PSU30 offers a 6 month UV exposure rating. Unlike other brands with multiple roll offerings for different roof types, a single PSU30 product can be used under all types of primary roofing materials including; metal, tile, shake, slate, and both asphalt and synthetic shingles. Used in conjunction with Titanium UDL30 synthetic roofing underlayment, these 2 products (UDL30 & PSU30) offer the sloped roofing category a unique combination of safety, security and simplicity.
PSU30’s unique cool gray surface technology does not expand or contract and provides for a cooler working surface during installations. It’s tough, durable, coated woven synthetic facer and rubberized asphalt formulation is engineered to lay flat and not buckle or wrinkle when exposed to temperature and moisture fluctuations on the roof.
PSU30 is also a granular free surface. Loose granules can become a safety hazard, score the underneath of metal roofing systems, and track underneath footing causing damage to metal roofing systems including making them susceptible to premature corrosion. Granular surfaced membranes also deliver inferior seam overlap strengths and integrity; a critical issue for ice damming and wind driven rain protection.
For increased protection PSU30 provides a self sealing lap seal system which forms an impervious asphalt to asphalt bond at overlapping seams, delivering superior waterproofing protection.
Ensure you have the right product protecting your home. Titanium is backed by an industry leading Lifetime Limited Warranty –Titanium PSU30 will continue to provide a secondary layer of protection against leaks for your high quality, long life rated, primary roofing long after oil saturated felt products have turned to dust!
Titanium Lifetime Limited Warranty
InterWrap® Corp. (“InterWrap” or the “Manufacturer”) warrants to the purchaser of the Product (the “Building Owner”) that Titanium® roofing underlayment (the “Product”), if installed in strict accordance with the Manufacturer’s installation instructions, is free of manufacturing defects and will retain its ability to shed water and not deteriorate or decompose under the primary roofing material for the LIFETIME of the service application to which it has been applied, provided the terms, conditions and limitations set forth herein are met. This Warranty does not apply if (1) any part of the product is exposed to UV after roof cladding installation, and/or (2) the product has been installed and left uncovered without roof cladding for more than one hundred and eighty(180) days.
InterWrap agrees to provide either replacement product or refund the original purchase price paid for any portion of Titanium® product found to be defective.
InterWrap’s obligations are subject to the following terms, conditions and limitations:
- Installation: The job conditions, surface preparation, design and application must be in accordance with the Manufacturer’s written installation instructions and recognized industry standards and practices.
- Notice: The Building Owner shall provide InterWrap with written notice of any potential claims under this Warranty within thirty (30) days of discovery. Such notice shall be provided by e-mail, fax or mail to InterWrap’s Technical Service Department, along with field samples illustrating production codes, application details and digital pictures. InterWrap reserves the right to reserve warranty claim judgment pending a full field sample evaluation. The InterWrap Technical Service department is located at 7163 Beatty Drive Mission, BC V2V 6C4; e-mail: email@example.com; toll-free, 1-888-713-7663.
- Remedy: The remedy stated herein is the Building Owner’s sole and exclusive remedy for defects in or failure of the materials supplied by the Manufacturer. The Manufacturer shall have no liability for any problems caused by leaks or defects caused by the failure of the roofing contractor to apply the Product in accordance with written instructions and specifications or recognized industry standards and practices. In no event shall the Manufacturer be held liable for damages and/or for special, incidental, indirect, punitive or consequential damages. The Manufacturer’s liability on any claim of any kind for any loss or damage arising out of, in connection with or resulting from the manufacturer, sale or resale of the Product shall not exceed the original purchase price of the Product.
- Sole and Exclusive Warranty: This Warranty is exclusive and replaces all other warranties, whether express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. No employee, agent, or representative of the Manufacturer has authority to make or give any other warranty or vary any of the terms or conditions of this Warranty. No statements made in any of the Manufacturer’s brochures, pamphlets, flyers, advertisements or promotional materials of any kind constitute a warranty other than as set forth herein
- Exclusions: Any damage or loss caused in whole or in part by the following conditions are excluded from this Warranty:
- Leaks caused by any penetrations (including penetrations by fasteners);
- Cost of removing or replacing primary roofing materials
- Leaks caused by natural forces, including but not limited to, lightning, gale-force winds, hail, hurricanes or similar natural causes; vandalism, animal abuse, fire, acts of war or civil disturbances;
- Leaks caused by alteration or repair of the roof or installation of structures, fixtures or utilities on or through the roof;
- Environmental fallout or overexposure to commercial industrial solvents, acids, caustic fluids, oils, waxes, gasses, absorbent clays, bleaches or plasticizers;
- Failure by the Building Owner or end user of the Product to use reasonable care in maintaining the roof;
- Leaks caused by excessive traffic or storage of materials on the roof;
- Infiltration or condensation of moisture in, through, around or above the walls of the building;
- Moisture that exists in the roofing system prior to the application of the Product;
- Structural failure or failure of material not supplied by the Manufacturer;
- Color changes or fading as the result of normal weathering or atmosphere conditions;
- Defective design, construction, installation or movement of the roof deck or roof accessories, including but not limited to vents, drains, curb units or other roof components;
- Damage caused by ponding water or the absence of positive drainage within the warranted roof area;
- Mold growth caused by inadequate ventilation or moisture that exists in the building or that enters the building prior to or after the installation of the Product;
- Cost of remediation or removal of hazardous materials, asbestos, mold, fungus, or any other contaminants;
- Loss of profits or damage to business reputation; and
- Damage caused by severe weather conditions prior to application of primary roofing.
- Non-Transferrable: This Warranty is not transferred upon change of ownership of the building.
- Jurisdiction: Any claim or dispute between the Building Owner and InterWrap arising out of this Warranty or relating to any material supplied or specifically required by InterWrap shall be resolved in the state or federal courts of Washington.
- Enforceability:If any of the terms contained herein are unenforceable, such term shall be limited only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable, and all other terms shall remain in full force and effect.