The PowerTap 2000 utilizes cutting-edge Lithium Ion battery technology to deliver portable power where and when needed, with “zero-noise/zero-emissions” and without the fumes and cost of gasoline.
The PowerTap 2000 utilizes cutting-edge Lithium Ion battery technology to deliver portable power where and when needed, with “zero-noise/zero-emissions” and without the fumes and cost of gasoline. Its “one on-switch” makes it easy to use for anyone, and it can be wheeled into place and utilized for just pennies-per-use.
It provides up to 6000 watts of power (2000 watts continuously) for applications ranging from construction sites and mobile businesses to events and facility support. The unit is easily re-charged through a standard household electrical outlet, and a full charge takes only 90 minutes. It provides up to 12 hours of uninterrupted power for power tools, water sump pumps, lighting and sound systems, sporting equipment and more. Designed and manufactured in the United States, it offers versatile mobile power for both indoor and outdoor uses, and its rugged construction is backed by a five-year warranty.
- One on-switch, plug in your device and enjoy clean, reliable power wherever and whenever you want – day or night, indoors or outdoors
- Utilize the latest in battery-power portable power that is silent, efficient, pennies-per-use and easily wheeled into place
- Easily charge the system from a standard home electrical outlet in less than 90 minutes
- Eliminate the hassle, mess and maintenance of traditional and noisy systems
- Support your green initiatives while improving performance
Boulder Power Technologies develops next-generation portable energy solutions that are clean, easy-to-use and 100-percent silent for a range of mobile power needs. Experts in Lithium Ion battery innovation, the company’s portable power systems – designed and manufactured in Boulder, Colorado –provide renewable, efficient and uninterruptible energy to construction, outdoor/entertainment, mobile business and facilities/event applications. The company’s mission is to introduce “better” portable energy – blending durability, reliability and simplicity into battery-powered systems that are more versatile, cost-effective and eco-friendly than traditional, gas-powered generators.
Average Application Durations:
- Standard Refrigerator: 20 Hours
- Table Saw Cutting: 1,500 cuts
- Water Sump Pump: 8 Hours
- LED Lighting: 10 Hours
- Handheld Nail Gun: 3,500 Nails
- PA System: 5-10 Hours
- Baseball Machine: 8-15 Hours
PowerTap 2000 Specs:
- Power Capacity: 2000W
- Re-charge time: Less than 90min
- Size: 26.35″ Height 27.08″ Length 16.7″
- Weight: 100 Lbs.
- Construction – Remote or In-shop, Stationary or Hand-held Tools
- Entertainment – Musical Bands, PA Systems, Lighting Rigs Facilities – back-up power, outdoor events, additional energy
- Recreation – Gaming Systems, Camping, RVs, Music Players, Cell Phone Chargers and more
- Events – Tailgating, School Events, Conventions, Fund Raisers, Sound Reinforcement, Portable Heaters Mobile Business – Food trucks, kiosks and stands, flea markets
|Dimensions||26.35 x 27.08 x 16.7 in|