*Individual tubes available for pick-up in the Chicagoland area.
OSI QUAD Advanced Sealant is an advanced formula sealant designed for superior performance on exterior window, door, siding, roofing, gutter, and trim applications. The low VOC formulation meets stringent state and federal regulations. This sealant can be applied to wet or dry surfaces, even at freezing temperatures, and it bonds without a primer to most substrates, including cedar, fiberglass, aluminum, and concrete. OSI QUAD resists dirt and dust collection, yellowing, and water washout. Once cured, this sealant is permanently flexible and paintable. 4″ professional nozzle. 10.2 fl oz cartridge.[tabs] [tab title=”FEATURES”]
- All-Weather, Superior Performance
- Self Tooling, for Wet or Dry Surfaces
- Will not Crack or Yellow & Resists Dirt & Dust
- Permanently Flexible & Paintable
- 3,500 color matches & counting to most window, door and siding colors
- 4” Professional Nozzle
- Available in all 50 states
- Low VOC formulation, meets stringent State & Federal Regulations
- No Air Pops, will dispense smoothly upon extrusion from the cartridge
[/tab] [tab title=”NOT RECOMMENDED FOR”]
- Joints deeper than 3/8″ (9.5 mm) without the use of backing material or for applications less than 1/4″ in thickness
- Use as a traffic bearing sealant
- Use on log homes
- Sealing expansion joints, including butt joints
- Bonding polystyrene foams and polypropylene or polyethylene plastics
- Continuous water immersion
- Not to be used to fill nail holes
- Use inside occupied structures
Download the OSI® QUAD® color cross reference to your mobile device by either visiting mobile.osipro.com or from the Apple Store.
OSI® QUAD® has the widest range of colors in the industry. Henkel color specialists work with building product manufacturers to ensure a perfect color match. An unlimited variety of colors mean superior performance on every job.
For the perfect finish to a job well done, trust OSI® QUAD®Advanced Formula Sealant for new homes and remodeling projects.
MSDS – You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.[/tab] [tab title=”SPECS”]
|Assembled Depth (in.)||6.25 in||Assembled Height (in.)||12.75 in|
|Assembled Width (in.)||8.25 in||Caulk Form||Standard Tube|
|Caulk Type||Solvent Based||Certifications and Listings||ASTM Compliant|
|Color/Finish||BEIGE #465||Coverage (linear ft.)||31|
|Cure time (hours)||168||Dry color family||Beige/Bisque|
|Dry to touch (min.)||40||Fire and high heat resistant||Yes|
|Individual size (oz.)||10||Indoor/Outdoor||Outdoor|
|Manufacturer Warranty||N/A||Moisture Resistant||Yes|
|Mold and mildew resistant||No||Paint Product Type||Caulk|
|Professional Paint Supplies & Values||Pro Supplies||Returnable||90-Day|
“Having over 20+ years experience in the building industry, ABM Distributing started to accommodate the needs of the contractor not just as a reliable source for building products, but also as a business partner”[/quote]
HOW WE DO IT:
- Company overview consultation – Before we sell you one fastener or tube of caulk, ABM would like to sit down and get to know our customers, their business and their day to day needs.
- Customized product lines for your company – It makes no sense to sell a carpenter a pipe wrench and fittings? ABM will customize a product list specific to your companies needs. Time is money.If you don’t need it there is no reason to read it!
- Customized services – Weather you need a place to dump debri at the end of the day, a place to have large material orders delivered and then job sited. We have you covered.
- Sourcing – At ABM we have our finger on the pulse of our industry. Need to know where to get a product or best price? Don’t spend valuable hours investigating. Use our buying power to ensure the best price in town even if we don’t stock it.
- Design Center – We have our own professional design center on the premises to accommodate customer consultations, contractor training events and educational seminars.
Need more ??? – call today and set up a time that is convenient for you to meet one of our industry experts and let ABM start doing the leg work for your company… While you save money.